N365 is the data controller of the processing of your personal data.
We collect personal data electronically and the personal data being processed is your email address that you voluntarily provide to us by signing our services or visiting our websites, owned and operated by N365 and its subsidiaries.
N365 will process your personal data in accordance to the purposes and the legal basis, as set out below. Your personal data will be processed during the periods set out below.
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis for processing||Storage|
|We will process your data to provide the services as requested by you when you sign up for a newsletter or other webservices offered by us on the website.||Our legitimate interests are to maintain good customer relations.||We will erase your data when you opt-out or unsubscribe from the services.|
|We will process your personal data when you visit our websites.||Our legitimate interest is to improve our website and services, for more information, please see “Cookies”.||Please see “Cookies”.|
|We will analyze visitors’ use of our sites by tracking information such as page views, traffic flows, search terms and click throughs) for the purpose of improving our websites.||Our legitimate interests are to create user statistics for campaign based reports to our customers.||Please see “Cookies”|
|Our websites also include 3rd party cookies issued by Advertising Networks, in order to give you as a visitor a better experience when you visit our websites||Please see “Cookies”|
To achieve the purposes, we may share your personal data with our sub-contractors. Such sub-contractors provide for example, printing services, distribution services and marketing.
Your personal data will not be processed or transferred outside EU or the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your rights under the applicable legislation:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, e.g. Datainspektionen.
Cookies are used on our website. A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer, mobile phone or on other devices that are used when you are visiting the website.
Cookies are used to facilitate your use of the website and cookies may contain personal data. Cookies might be accepted automatically by your web browser, but you can change this, by changing the settings in your web browser. We also give you the possibility to deny cookies that are not strictly necessary in order to view and visit our websites. To be able to decide each time whether you will accept cookies you can configure your web browser to notify you when a cookie is received.
Change your cookie settings here: Cookie settings
N365 websites are not directed towards data subjects under the age of thirteen (13) and we request that such individuals do not provide personally data information through our websites. If we detect that personal information has been collected from a data subject under 13 years of age on or through our websites we will take the appropriate steps to cause this information to be deleted.
N365 use Google Analytics to analyze the users’ use of our websites. Google Analytics provides N365 with aggregated data in order to help us make informed business decisions. Ultimately, Google, as a third party, controls information collected through Google Analytics and you could check Google’s privacy practices prior using our website. You may review information about Google’s privacy practices with respect to Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
N365 uses social plugins from various social networks, like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter on our websites.
If you visit a page with a Social Network plugin, a link is made to the Social Network server and the plug-in sends information to the browser. Information is sent to the Social Network server, such as you have visited our website. If you are logged into Social Networks, those networks will add this information to your Social Network account.
If you as a visitor have previously received a cookie from a particular Social Network, either because you have an account there, or have visited the network in question, information about this cookie is sent to the Social Network when you visit a web page with a Social Network plugin.
For example: Use this link for more information about cookies from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Some of N365 websites relies on advertising revenue. In order to serve ads to our visitors, our websites are connected to various advertising networks. For those networks to show relevant ads to you when you visit our websites, they collect data via their 3rd party cookie.
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
N365 has implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data, such as traceability, disaster recovery, access limitations and policies and guidelines and in order to ensure that employees only access personal data on a need-to-know basis.
Last updated version: 2018-05-24